Sunday, April 10, 2011

OH NO!!!!!

I joined an online group called Bumble Beans.  Really nice people, the owner, Victoria,has been so sweet and helpful to me while I am trying to learn about Blogland.  Victoria post for people to sign up for a 12 x 12" quilt swap.  Yes, just make a little quilt and mail it to someone.  I even said "I will mail internationally".  Well, the swap names came out today and guess who I got?   PAT SLOAN.  Oh no!!!! How will I ever make anything good enough to mail to Pat Sloan.  OMG.  I have my quilt ready.  It is pieced, quilted and bound.  Now I am having 2nd, 3rd etc thoughts.  This is my first swap and to get Pat Sloan.  Oh no.  My blogging and quilting name will be the "pits" after she see's my first attempt at "Making Something out of Nothing".  Great!  What will I do now?????  Oh Dear.

3 comments:

  1. Beth she's going to love it...I know she is! It's wonderful! Keep having FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth it's great! I love love love the pink binding - perfect with all the b/w.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good girlie! Good way to break you in! hehe!

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete