Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Treasures



Oh!  I could not resist going "junking" on Saturday morning.  Here are the goodies I found.  I love the bow front dresser and mirror - both- $25.00.  The lady selling them said they were over 100 years old.  I am not so sure about that but I do like them.  Is anyone familiar witht the furniture company Kent Coffee?  This dresser is from "The Kent" collection.  I am at a loss.  Oh,  I also found so shirts.  Notice Katherine's duvet cover is getting closer to the cutting table.  LOL.  She will be home soon.  Will she make it in time to save her striped duvet?  Yes, she has a new quilt on her bed.  I found this in the bottom of her closet.

3 comments:

  1. What great treasures...love the dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent find. I'm envious of the fab deal on the furniture! great shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you can go ahead and use it. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete